- Jordan is drenched in history and culture; it is home to more than 100,000 archaeological, religious and tourist sights.
- Travel back in time when you visit Petra, the Dead Sea, the Wadi Rum and Jerash.
- According to the Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom, ‘Jordan has the third freest economy in the Middle East and North Africa, behind only Bahrain and Qatar, and the 32nd freest in the world.’
- Despite being located in between such politically turbulent middle eastern countries, Jordan an oasis of peace, stability, and moderation in the Middle East.
- The Jordanian dinar is a very strong currency, being pegged to the USD since 1950. This means that the Jordanian dinar rarely fluctuates and retains its strength.